Section 1: The GreenSkills4VET Learning Units
Developing a new strategy: Logistics in 2050 – Delivering TomorrowAuthor: University of Kassel
The learners should use digital media working on the case study. They have to consider the relevant CC licences. The materials developed here facilitate achieving two goals:
- The development of key competencies in the area of sustainable development, and
- The use of Open Educational Resources – OER – in the learning process.
The learners will use OER Materials during the treatment of the case study and the production of the results.
For logistics, an app has been developed by the partner Universität of Kassel. It contains the learning material for the unit "Logistics 2050 - Delivering Tomorrow" in English. This app GreenSkills4VET can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Learning Objectives with regard to the European Qualifications Framework
1. collect information about sustainable development and OER material (1)*,
2. analyse how human activities contribute to climate change (3),
3. name different concepts and practical activities for shaping environmental management (2),
4. recognise the relevance of the relation of school learning and work based learning for the development of VET (8),
5. recognise the critical elements of processes of a company in logistics
6. distinguish an OER from another resource and knowing some factors in the emergence of OER,
7. distinguish between different resource types and formats of OER
8. distinguish usable and unusable sources of Creative Commons licences
9. identify and evaluate the concept of sustainable development for the worldwide climate change and the need of economically, ecological and social adaptation of process (2, 6),
10. identify the importance of including ecological, economic and social aspects in the economic practise (2, 8, 9),
11. identify and value the meaning and feasibility of sustainability (2, 3, 6),
12. identify forms of inside communication and negotiation of process and apply them properly,
13. analyse digitally and non-digitally sources of information and use them,
14. create OER and respect the terms of Creative Commons, publish and pro-mote OER,
15. choose the suitable terms of Creative Commons,
16. identify digital learning possibilities and digital tools ace wave ace media and use them for learning, working and problem solving
17. identify and realise the transfer of learned competence on new situations,
18. identify strategies to develop advancement of logistic services and for the personnel development for the employees (9, 10, 11)
19. evaluate projects of economic cooperation (7),
20. assess the concept of sustainability for a transformation of the economy and society (2, 6, 8),
21. develop a fictional concept of sustainable management and transfer it ace a model to their apprenticing company (11),
22. realise the importance of ethical values, confidence and responsibility for the culture of an Enterprise and the economic success of a company and apply this,
23. accept conflicts in negotiation process and contribute to constructive solu-tions (9),
24. develop greater critical self-reflexion and action readiness for the participation
25. take into account various interest groups and starting positions as well as the normative reference of people involved and the political framework (7)
26. reflect on the visions and interests of political and economic decision-makers and power of broker, on possible future scenarios of worldwide development and relate theory to the guiding principle of sustainable development.
27. analyse and assess the options of individuals and groups to shape the organisation of the occupational sector, of their work and company, of technical, economic and social system as well as their employability through lifelong learning (6)
28. comment in a well-founded way on democratic control of economic power and options of co-determination for employees (6).
29. Be ready to involve themselves in businesses activities according to their own convictions and priorities and work towards societal, private and occupational goals in line with the principle of sustainable development (1)
Section 2: Methodological and didactic supplementary Materials
Methodological and didactic supplementary material 2
Methodological and didactic supplementary material 3